Pulmonologists in Hopewell, Virginia
John Randolph Medical Center in Hopewell offers a range of services to help with your chronic cough or breathing difficulties. We offer treatments for a wide range of conditions, including asthma, sleep apnea, lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
To speak with one of our pulmonologists for lung treatment, please call (804) 541-1600.
Our team of trained pulmonologists and respiratory specialists will work with you to create a personalized care plan for your long-term health. We help our patients get healthy and stay healthy through education, lifestyle changes and access to the latest treatments and therapies.
Our pulmonary care services
- Ventilator management—Our expert respiratory therapists are based in our facility to provide you with the specialized care that you need.
- Sleep center diagnostics—Our pulmonary associates work to analyze your sleep to get to the root cause of your symptoms. The sleep center diagnostics provided by our specialists help us diagnose and treat sleep-related breathing disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation—Our pulmonary rehabilitation team works hard to help you manage your symptoms of COPD. Our pulmonary rehabilitation programs include education, smoking cessation programs, nutritional counseling and oxygen therapy.
- Advanced asthma treatments—Asthma has different levels of severity and is treated differently for each individual. In advanced cases, our pulmonary specialists may recommend a bronchial thermoplasty. This is an outpatient procedure that delivers precisely controlled thermal energy to your airways.
- Pulmonary function testing labs—Our pulmonologists are trained to test your pulmonary functions to determine the best line of treatment for you. We are able to measure lung capacity and gas flow rates. This allows our team to measure how gases are exchanged in the lungs. We also test an individuals' lung mechanics to determine the strength their respiratory muscles can generate. Our testing procedures allow us to develop the best course of treatment for every individual that walks through our doors.
- Bronchoscopy diagnostic and treatment labs—These specialized diagnostics and labs allow our pulmonologists to diagnose lung diseases and other pulmonary conditions.
If you live in Hopewell, Virginia, John Randolph Medical Center is a place you can trust to provide you with the highest level of pulmonary care. Our goal is to provide individuals with long-term respiratory solutions.