Taking care of your family.
Behavioral health for military service members.
The men and women in our military risk their lives to protect our freedom. We are determined to provide our nation's heroes with the care they deserve.
At John Randolph Medical Center, we are dedicated to the provision of the highest quality mental health care and support of our military service members and their families.
John Randolph Medical Center is a TRICARE approved HCA facility where military personnel can receive specialized psychiatric care in a compassionate setting.
Our 8-bed military unit offers treatment and stabilization for military service members and their families who are in crisis and suffer from PTSD, depression, anxiety, adjustment issues and other mental health conditions.
Call us today at (804) 541-7517.
Typical Warning Signs That Should Prompt Treatment:
- Avoidance of places, people, or events
- Diminished interest in activities
- Flashbacks or recalls of trauma
- Increased agitation
- Mood swings
- Symptoms are interfering with ability to function (social, employment, academic)
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, call us today at (804) 541-7517. We can help.
Making a difference.
We have an exclusive military unit with 8 beds, offering:
- Daily Psychiatric Care and Medication Management
- Intensive Group, Individual, and Family Therapy
- Internal Medicine Support
- Multi-Family Program
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Treatment for co-occurring Substance Use Issues
Our admission process.
We’re pleased to offer our service members a fast track admission process. Call us today at (804) 541-7517 to learn more. Our goal is to get you back on the road to recovery so you can live your life to the fullest.