Our Family Taking Care of Yours Because We Care
Proud to Offer a Behavioral Health Unit for Military Service Members
The men and women in our military risk their lives to protect our freedom. We are determined to provide our nation's heroes with the care they deserve.
At John Randolph Medical Center, we are dedicated to the provision of the highest quality mental health care and support of our military service members and their families.
John Randolph Medical Center is a TRICARE approved HCA facility where military personnel can receive specialized psychiatric care in a compassionate setting.
Our 8-bed military unit offers treatment and stabilization for military service members and their families who are in crisis and suffer from PTSD, depression, anxiety, adjustment issues and other mental health conditions.
Call us today at (804) 541-7517.
What Makes Our Program Different?
We have an exclusive military unit with 8 beds, offering:
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Intensive Group, Individual, and Family Therapy
- Treatment for co-occurring Substance Use Issues
- Internal Medicine Support
- Daily Psychiatric Care and Medication Management
- Multi-Family Program
Typical Warning Signs That Should Prompt Treatment:
- Mood swings
- Symptoms are interfering with ability to function (social, employment, academic)
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others
- Increased agitation
- Flashbacks or recalls of trauma
- Avoidance of places, people, or events
- Diminished interest in activities
- Self-destructive or reckless behavior
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, call us today at (804) 541-7517. We can help.
Our Admissions Process:
We’re pleased to offer our service members a fast track admission process. Call us today at (804) 541-7517 to learn more. Our goal is to get you back on the road to recovery so you can live your life to the fullest.