ER care in Hopewell, VA
When you need emergency care in the TriCities area, you want to know you are getting the best care as quickly as possible.
Located in Hopewell, our ER is prepared to handle any medical emergency you have, any time of day. Our physicians are board certified in emergency medicine and are trained in both adults and pediatrics.
We make each emergency visit as quick and comfortable as possible. Additionally, we offer a FastTrack ER to accommodate individuals with less serious illnesses and injuries.
You can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at (804) 320-3627.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).
If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency always call 911 first.
Pediatric-friendly emergency care
The pediatric-friendly ER at John Randolph Medical Center has specialized services to meet the unique needs of ill or injured children. Our board certified physicians and specially trained nurses work to meet the unique needs of your child during a medical emergency.
To better serve the children in our community, we employ nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care. We also have a pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications for your child.
When to visit: Emergency room or doctor visit?
You need the right care at the right place. Sometimes it's hard to know if you should seek emergency care, urgent care or schedule an appointment with your provider.
Why choose us: Expert emergency care, comfort, and convenience.
Our top priority is making sure you get the care you need and that we provide it with the compassion and comfort you expect with HCA.
Our emergency room offers:
- 24/7 Full service emergency care
- Dedicated FastTrack ER for less serious illnesses or injuries
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center - we are certified for providing critical treatments for improved outcomes in long-term stroke care
- Certified Chest Pain Center accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- 11,000 square feet of newly renovated emergency room space
- 11 exam rooms
- Pediatric-ready ER with a separate pediatric waiting room
- Complimentary valet parking
- Free Wi-Fi