You're Not Alone
Everyone faces difficulties in life: depression, anxiety, issues with addiction and chemical dependency. Substance abuse issues can be overwhelming and feel like there is no hope in making changes. It affects millions of Americans each year, the first step is asking for help. The good news is that you are not alone; you can get better.
We Can Help
John Randolph Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality and compassionate behavioral health services to our community. Our physicians and staff excel in identifying symptoms, developing personalized recovery plans, and providing care in a healing environment. Our multidisciplinary team approach includes physicians, social workers, and nurses who tailor treatment to the specific needs of each patient.
Your Recovery is Our Goal
The goal of our Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is to empower each person to develop effective strategies that will help them achieve and maintain sobriety through learning new ways to cope with their addiction. Our IOP involves group sessions using a 12-Step Recovery Model and encourages family education and active participation. All of our groups and sessions are geared toward treating situational stressors and helping facilitate recovery.
Our Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program is designed to help patients that:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are experiencing difficulty achieving and maintaining sobriety or as a step-down from a higher level of care
- Need support to achieve sobriety and establish sober support system
Substance Abuse IOP Program Components:
Our IOP program schedule is:
- Three to five days per week for a total of 12 weeks, as assessed by the treatment team
- Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 12:00pm OR
- Mon, Wed, Thurs: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Our multi-faceted program is designed for your treatment, includes:
- Intensive group therapy on a variety of topics to include personal triggers, cravings, family issues, depression/anxiety and relapse prevention planning
- Weekly random urine drug screens
- Attendance in 12-Step meetings, which is incorporated into the program (three to five meetings per week outside of group)
- Individual and family sessions available
- Psychiatric Consultation
For referrals, assessments and questions about the Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program, please call (804) 452-3827.