John Randolph Medical Center is a community hospital serving Virginia’s Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and surrounding communities since 1915. At our hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger medical centers, alongside high-quality, expert care and a welcoming environment.
Treating your health condition and helping you quickly return to family, work and everyday life is our primary goal at John Randolph Medical Center. While you’re with us, we provide everything you need to make your stay a positive one.
Among the amenities you’ll enjoy at John Randolph Medical Center are:
- Comfortable accommodations in beautiful private rooms, some with river views, and all with cable television
- Food services that provide delicious and healthy meals, including a cafeteria with vending machines
- Convenient and free parking with free valet parking available Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Visiting hours to welcome guests from 7:00am - 8:00pm, with exceptions made on a case by case basis and special hours for patients in intensive care or critical care
- Gift shop with flowers, cards, magazines and more
You can locate building directories overhead in the halls and on the walls in our hospital. Our friendly staff and volunteers will also help you get where you need to go.
Your comfort is our top priority. You will find many special services to ease your stay or to help friends and loved ones while they are hospitalized, including:
- Mail and flowers delivered to patient rooms by volunteers
- Wireless Internet access in most areas of the hospital
- Notary public service available Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hearing-impaired telecommunication assistance
- Discounts for several nearby hotels
- Our healthy lifestyle program, h2u, for anyone over age 55. The local chapter meets at John Randolph Medical Center on the last Monday of each month.