You Are Not Alone
Everyone faces difficulties in life: depression, anxiety, issues with addiction and chemical dependency. Addiction and Chemical Dependency issues can be overwhelming and feel like there is no hope in making changes. Addiction and Chemical Dependency issues affect millions of Americans each year. The first step is asking for help. The good news is that you are not alone; you can get better.
We Will Help
John Randolph Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality and compassionate behavioral health services to our community. Our physicians and staff excel in identifying symptoms, developing personalized recovery plans, and providing care in a healing environment. Our multidisciplinary team approach includes physicians, social workers, and nurses who tailor treatment to the specific needs of each patient.
Your Recovery is Our Goal
The goal of our Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program is to empower you to develop effective strategies that will help them achieve and maintain sobriety by learning new ways to cope with addiction. Our program involves a 12-step Recovery Model and encourages family education and active participation. All our groups and sessions are geared to treating the situational stressors and helping to facilitate recovery.
Key Program Facts
The Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program at John Randolph Medical Center is multi-faceted and designed for your successful care, including:
- Intensive group therapy on a variety of topics to include personal triggers, cravings, family issues, depression/anxiety, and relapse prevention planning.
- Weekly random urine drug screens to keep you on track
- Attendance in 12 Step meetings is incorporated into the program
- Individual and family sessions available
- Aftercare is available upon successful completion of the IOP Program
- Psychiatric consultation available
You are not alone, and we can help. If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction or chemical dependency, call John Randolph Medical Center 24/7 at (804) 452-3847.